Tuesday, October 10, 2017

One last blast for 2017!


Fall is nearly here, but I still have one more con appearance this weekend! I ran into the organizers for The Continuum while at Motor City Steam Con, and was surprised to learn this sci-fi/fantasy con had been running for over 40 years! Originally called ConClave, they changed their name to The Continuum in 2016, and this year, they have a theme of "Pirates, Rogues, and Unlikely Heroes". Reckon it sounds tailor-made for me!

The Continuum runs October 13-15 at the Radisson Hotel Detroit Metro Airport in Romulus (not too far from where MCSC was, actually). Friday-only tickets are $25, Saturday-only are $35, Sunday-only are $15, or you can get a pass for all three days for $50. For more details, visit The Continuum's website.
Like MCSC, I won't have a table, but I do have three panels lined up for Friday and Saturday (sorry, no Sunday appearances for me), and I'll be bringing copies of "Swords & Sixguns: An Outlaw's Tale" along to sell (we still have buttons too!). If you want to see me, here's where I'll be:

Friday, 8-9pm, Grand River Room: "The Appeal of Unlikely Heroes"

Friday, 9-10pm, Grand River Room: :Why Be A Writer?"

Saturday, 7-8pm, De La 4, by the Vendor Hall: "The Weird West"

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment