Monday, November 6, 2017

I'm famous on the Internet, Part Deux


As you can see, Jimmy Palmiotti gave me a little boost on his Twitter feed the other day in regards to "An Illustrated History of Jonah Hex".  As is customary for me when I interview folks directly for the project, I sent him and Justin Gray a link so they could see the finished work (or in this case, the first section of it...we've got quite a few more posts to go in regards to the J&J era).  I wasn't expecting him to tweet about it, though I certainly appreciate it!  Any time my name gets out to the masses in a positive way, I'm a happy camper.  Matter of fact, so far as I'm aware, this is the first time my name has ever appeared on Twitter.  As you might remember, it took me a while just to open a Facebook account, and I've never even considered doing the Twitter thing.  Yes, I know, wonderful promotional tool, great way to connect on social media, blah blah blah...but c'mon, I write slow already, do you really want me to have another distraction?

Anyways, a HUGE thank-you to Jimmy for getting the word out, as well as to both him and Justin for letting me pick their brains about tenure on Jonah Hex (and I ain't done yet, boys, we still need to discuss All-Star Western!).

No comments:

Post a Comment