Monday, March 12, 2018

April Showers Bring Con Appearances


Convention season is upon us again!  My husband and I have already attended two as fans (gotta squeeze in some fun here and there, y’know), and my first appearances as a vendor for this year are rapidly approaching.  Here’s my schedule for April 2018:


April 14th, 10am-6pm: Bluewater International Comic-Con (http://www.fantasticon.net/?page_id=4918) - Port Huron’s Bluewater Convention Center sits right on the U.S./Canada border, so even though this is a Michigan show, it’s a perfect opportunity for you folks over in Ontario to come see me in person!  Tickets for this one-day event are $5 in advance or $10 at the door...or I could simply give you the pair I have in my hot little hand!  That’s right, I have TWO FREE TICKETS I’m giving away, which were generously donated to me by some fellow vendors.  All you have to do is go to the Swords & Sixguns Facebook page, click on the Bluewater pic (as seen above), and tag a friend in the comments along with the word “DIBS!”  The first person to do this will get the tickets.  Now keep in mind, I ONLY have one pair to give away, so if there’s multiple people calling dibs, I’ll be checking the time-stamps to see who said it first -- once the tickets are gone, that’s it, no parting gifts for the other contestants.  Also, this giveaway ONLY covers the tickets: you’ll still have to foot the bill for travel expenses and such, so I hope you can arrange transportation to Port Huron.  No purchase necessary, void where prohibited, blah blah blah.


April 21st, 10am-4pm: Ypsilanti Comic Con (http://www.yourcomiccon.com/ypsilanti-comic-con.html) - Another one-day event, this time taking place inside St. Matthew’s United Methodist Church in Ypsilanti.  Tickets are only $3, meaning you’ll have more money to spend on cool stuff...like my book!

And for those of you who missed me at Motor City Nightmares last year, I won’t have a table of my own for this year’s show (April 27-29), but Davey Taylor of Weirdsville Records will have autographed copies of Swords & Sixguns: An Outlaw’s Tale available for sale at his table, because he is awesome.

I do have a few other appearances scheduled for this year as well (details pending), so keep an eye here and on my Facebook page for those announcements.  Hope to see ya at the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment