Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Come and see the show!



Today is Richard Corrigan’s 163rd birthday, so this seems like the perfect time to let you know about all the shows I’ll be appearing at in 2017 to sell Swords & Sixguns: An Outlaw’s Tale!  Right now, I’ve only got bookings up through July, but if anything comes up after that, I’ll let you folks know.  These are also all in Michigan, so my apologies to any folks living elsewhere (we’ll work on out-of-state appearances once we’ve got some more funds).

April 28th, 5-10pm: Motor City Nightmares (http://www.motorcitynightmares.com) - This is a three-day show at the Novi Sheraton Hotel, but due to my schedule, I’ll be there FRIDAY ONLY.  I’m sharing a table with Davey Taylor, owner of Weirdsville Records and member of many awesome bands like The Amino Acids and The Casket Bastards (both of which will be playing at the show).  Friday’s tickets are only $25, or you can get a weekend pass $65 (see the MCN website for more details).

April 29th, 10am-4pm: LSHS Vendor Craft Show (http://lshs.lakeshoreschools.org) - I’ll be returning to my alma mater for this one-day show being held in the gym at Lake Shore High School in Saint Clair Shores.  Admission is $2, which goes to help fund programs at the school.

May 6th, 12-6pm: Liberty Comics (https://www.facebook.com/Liberty-Comics-129730677060799) - As part of Free Comic Book Day, Liberty Comics in Roseville is hosting in-store appearances by myself and a few other local creators.  After you get your obligatory free comics -- I’m hoping to grab a copy of Tex: Patagonia -- stop by my table and pick up a copy of Swords & Sixguns for 20% off, along with a couple of other freebies I’ll be handing out.

May 12th-13th, 11am-5pm: Paperback Writer Books (https://www.facebook.com/paperbackwriterbookshop) - Right before Mother’s Day, Mount Clemens is having a two-day “Made in Michigan Festival”, and I’ll be one of many authors showing off their wares at Paperback Writer Books.  We’ll be taking shifts at the main table in front of the store, so if you don’t see me, feel free to ask owner Lisa Hansen-Taylor where I’m hiding (and no matter when you drop by, my book is for sale at the store!).

July 14th-16th: Motor City Steam Con (http://www.motorcitysteamcon.com) - This three-day extravaganza of all things steampunk is being held at the Sheraton Detroit Metro Airport Hotel, and they’re graciously allowing myself and my world-hopping outlaw to crash their party.  I’ll be appearing at various panels throughout the weekend, as well as doing signings in MCSC’s special “Writer’s Block” book-selling room, where Swords & Sixguns will be mingling with all sorts of other novels available to purchase on the spot.  It’s $65 for a weekend pass (no single-day passes available yet, check the MCSC website for updates), and I’ll post the specific times for my panels as soon as we nail ‘em down.


If you need more information, feel free to contact me at swordsandsixgunsnovel@gmail.com (please put “show schedule” in the subject line).  Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment