Thursday, June 10, 2021

Need some help with a math problem...


So you may've heard me talk before about the "friends and family number".  Basically, if you can sell more than 200 copies of your book, you're likely reaching beyond the normal circle of people that the average self-published author reaches.  So that's been my goal from the get-go: sell at least 200 copies, and everything after that is gravy.  Had it not been for the events of the last couple of years putting a serious dent in my con appearances, I may've already reached that number, but hey, who knew?  I've certainly been making up for it in the last month (10 books sold!), but aside from Free Comic Book Day in August, I have nothing else scheduled between now and December 10th, which will mark 5 years since I first released Swords & Sixguns: An Outlaw's Tale upon an unsuspecting world.

With that in mind, I now turn to you fine folks.  In the next 6 months, I'd like to sell 24 copies of my book so we can hit 200 by the anniversary date.  If you could do me a favor and put an order in for a copy or two, I'd be eternally grateful.  Think of it as early holiday shopping.  Doesn't matter if it's through my online store at  https://susanhillwig.square.site or through Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/Swords-Sixguns-Outlaws-Tale-1/dp/1540506924, I count 'em both equally.  And to those who've already bought a copy over the past four-and-a-half years, thanks for doing so, your contribution is enshrined in that tally I've been keeping all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment