Friday, August 17, 2012

New fanfic: Shades of Gray #11


Okay, I'm trying to get on a regular schedule with this, so I hope a four-month wait for the latest installment of Jonah Hex: Shades of Gray isn't too terribly long.  It has only been four months, right?  I cant keep track of the days anymore.

In other news, I've decided to skip the Kickstarter funding for my book.  After crunching the numbers, we'd end up spending almost as much on the incentives as it would take just to fund the project ourselves.  So we've moved on to setting up the business portion of this venture whilst fellow DC2er Matt Erkhart works on the cover art (just got a sample today...whooee, this thing's gonna knock your eyes outta their sockets!).  If I'm lucky, I'll be able do a few more Jonah Hex history installments when I take some time off in a few weeks (at the very least, I'll make sure one's ready to go for his "birthday" in November), presuming that I'm not spending every free moment formatting the manuscript or doing something else that doesn't sound like fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment