Sunday, February 10, 2013

New fanfic: Shades of Gray #12

I'm not even gonna try for an excuse this time.  I know it's been months, I have no sense anymore of how to schedule things, I keep trying to get back into a rhythm and I'm failing miserably...but on the upside, when I do get the stuff written up and finished, it's really good!

So, anyways, Jonah Hex: Shades of Gray #12 is up on DC2 now, and to keep things interesting, it focuses mostly on Greg "Vigilante" Saunders this time around.  Let me warn you, though, my editor found the tale a mite disturbing.  And in other news, Dwayne over at Matching Dragoons posted the first installment of an interview with me regarding all the Hex-fics I've written over the years.  Does being interviewed for a prominent Jonah Hex blog count towards my work being legit?  Well, they do say you can't put it on the Internet if it isn't true...

No comments:

Post a Comment