Thursday, October 19, 2017

Happy 100!


After 10 months of non-stop shilling, we've finally sold 100 copies of Swords & Sixguns: An Outlaw's Tale! From what I've been told, those are pretty good numbers for a self-published book, especially considering that it hasn't even been available for a full year yet. Since I have no further con appearances planned for 2017, I reckon we won't move much further past 100 in the next few months unless there's a big holiday shopping surge (hint hint!). Whether that happens or not, I want to thank each and every one of you who bought a copy, and I hope you all enjoyed what you've read so far. I promise that there is more to come: I am hard at work on Book 2, though it'll likely be at least another year or two before it's available for purchase.  Please keep an eye on my blog here or the Swords & Sixguns Facebook page for updates about that as well as news regarding con appearances in 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment