Monday, September 24, 2018

Same book, new Amazon address



As you may be aware, CreateSpace (the printing service through which I self-publish "Swords & Sixguns: An Outlaw's Tale") is owned by Amazon, who also owns Kindle Direct Publishing (the platform supporting the ebook version of my novel). Until recently, these were considered two separate entities, even though they had the same owner and offered very similar services: I had two accounts, two royalty notices each month, etc. Well, someone at Amazon just realized it was silly to keep them separate, so they began consolidating the accounts this month. Due to this, the Amazon link I'd previously used for my paperback is now defunct (the Kindle link remains the same, though). Here's the new one:
Now this doesn't mean the paperback itself has changed. It's the same cover, the same ISBN, and the same contents. I simply had to verify my account info to complete the move, which led to an updated address. I'm in the process of changing all the links for it that I scattered about Facebook and my blog, so if you hit an old one and come up empty, don't fret, the paperback is still available, it's just scooted over to a new spot.

(By the by, this is apparently my 100th blog post...sorry it's not more earth-shattering!)

No comments:

Post a Comment