Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Pardon our dust...


The next installment of "An Illustrated History of Jonah Hex" will be going up this Friday, and in anticipation of that, I finally took care of something I should've done months ago: I upgraded my Photobucket account.  It didn't occur to me until recently that the site had been blurring my external image links, so to fix that, I had to start actually paying for the service instead of mooching like I've been for well over a decade.  The downside of this (other than the annual fee) is I'll have to update every single old link that leads to Phototbucket.  As you can imagine, this'll take a little time.  The newest entry will be fine and dandy, though, it's just the previous 16 plus the two appendices that need updating.  So if you're perusing one of those and find a blurry link, try going directly to my Photobucket account instead to view the image.

Okay, that's all for now.  See ya on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment