Thursday, March 19, 2020

Down but not out


As I expected, Blue Water Intl. Comic Con has been postponed due to COVID-19. This stinks, but I'm not going to complain too loudly, because it's not like I'm the only one whose plans have drastically changed lately. Thankfully, the con will be rescheduled for a later date (I'll let you know as soon as it is), but that doesn't help my book sales very much at the moment (which were already low because I had to miss two shows last year due to family issues). So I'm taking steps to make sure I don't get caught in another "dry spell": I'm setting up an online store with Square. They sent me an offer to do so last week, and I'm still in the process of setting it up, but I'm hoping to debut it by April 5th, the same weekend Blue Water was scheduled for. In the meantime, "Swords & Sixguns: An Outlaw's Tale" is *always* available on Amazon in both paperback and Kindle format, so be sure to head over to https://www.amazon.com/dp/1540506924 if you can't wait another minute to get your copy...and if you want it signed, don't fret, I'm looking into setting up an "autograph only" option for the online store so you can send your book in for me to sign. We're gonna get through this, kids. This world has faced worse -- Hell, if you've read my book, you *know* it has! -- we just need to keep our heads right now and help each other out. Stay safe, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment