Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Blue Water 2020 do-over!


As expected, the folks at Blue Water Intl. Comic Con have rescheduled!  Our springtime show has become a holiday one, now taking place November 21-22 (the weekend before Thanksgiving), so this will be a great opportunity for everyone to do a little shopping for the pop-culture-minded loved ones on their lists.  I'm already planning on having some special holiday items for sale at my table, and for those of you who received one of my flyers with the "free stuff" coupon attached, I will honor those at the November show!

In the meantime, I'm still putting together an online store so you can get not only my novel, but some of the other things I offer for sale at cons, like the brand new "quote tote" I'd planned on debuting at Blue Water (reckon it'll go on sale online first now).  And as always, you can go on Amazon anytime and purchase "Swords & Sixguns: An Outlaw's Tale" in paperback or Kindle format.  Hang in there, folks, we're gonna get through this!

No comments:

Post a Comment