Saturday, September 19, 2020

See You Next Year?

 


In case you didn't hear the announcement last month, the upcoming Blue Water International Comic-Con has been cancelled once more due to COVID-19.  Originally scheduled for April, Fantasticon moved the show to November 21-22 in the hope that things would be cleared up by then, but obviously that ain't happening, so now the show is set for "a later date in 2021" (i.e. they have no idea when just yet).  As before, I'm letting them hold onto my table fee, as I still want to do the show, no matter how long it's delayed for.  It's a fun show, I've got a small collection of fans out in Port Huron, and we always manage to raise a good amount of money for Hero Initiative while we're there.

Also as before, I'm going to run a sale over on my online store starting the same weekend that Blue Water was supposed to be, and since that's right at the beginning of the holiday shopping season, I'll be offering up some appropriately-themed freebies along with that.  I'll put up more details as we get closer.  In the meantime, everybody stay safe, and remember to #ReadLocal!

No comments:

Post a Comment