Wednesday, March 27, 2019

VPE is on the air!


The first episode of the "Via Pony Express" podcast went up a few days ago, and folks are liking what they hear (by the by, this lovely pic here that we're using to promote it is by co-host Arreah Bihary).  At the moment, the podcast is only available for download on Podbean, but we're working on other venues.  One step at a time, kids!  Between this and my Bleeding Cool article, I've got a bit more than usual to promote at Bluewater International Comic-Con this weekend, which hopefully will translate into more book sales.  I've got 29 copies of Swords & Sixguns: An Outlaw's Tale on hand, so let's see if I can have my first sell-out!

UPDATE: Due to copyright restrictions, we had to change the name/web address of the podcast.  The link above has already been changed to reflect this.  Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

No comments:

Post a Comment