Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas, y'all!


Just a quick note to wish you and yours a joyous holiday, and to warn those of you that are following my "Illustrated History of Jonah Hex" posts that the next one won't be up until February.  I've been delaying work on it, as I was hoping to interview David Michelinie about his 3-issue stint on the title, but I cannot seem to track the guy down (at least so far as Internet searches go...if anybody out there knows how to get a hold of him, let me know!).  There's a couple of other interviews I'm currently doing for this project that'll turn up in the near future, but since the Michelinie issues are to be covered in Part 3, my lack of success in that area kinda loused up the schedule, and I reckon I'll just have to do that part as best I can without the insider info I was hoping for.  So whist I bang away at my keyboard and play catch-up, gaze upon this lovely image from DC's 2009 Christmas card by Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez...man o man, I'd kill to see him do one more full-length Hex story!

No comments:

Post a Comment